I would assumed so because of the existence of Firemonkey for Delphi and Xamarin for C#. I asked this questions because I wrote a FREE (without advertisement) app with Free Pascal. The app was about Acupuncture (Chinese medicine) and was in Chinese interface only and I submitted to the Apple App Store and got rejected.

The rejection was was
   - Did not integrate with iOS features.

I was afraid that the scanned the code and discovered that it was written in Free Pascal and rejected the app, so I asked the question on this e-list.

I also asked Apple to elaborate on the rejection reasons.

Today, I got their reply:
" Please provide a demo video that presents sufficient function. Also, if the app uses web browse feature, it should be rated at 17+."

Frankly, I was unhappy and I replied:

"It is a FREE App without advertisement or anything. I don't get any reward from this app. I am mere contributing my time and effort and bore the Developer License fee of USD100 and yet it seems like I am put in court and required to produce evidence to prove that my volunteer app is good enough for your app Store. No wonder there are many categories in which Android has Free (or paid) apps but IOS does not. "

Dennis

Michael Schnell wrote:
AFAIK, the current Delphi XE can do "native code" apps for iOS (while the next release is supposed to be able to do apps for Android, as well),

I don't see why other native code apps should be banned.

-Michael