op 23-10-13 12:09, Carsten Bager schreef:
Have a look at this file
http://freepascal.dk/files/fpcarm7.tgz
This is a 2.05 compiler, but I am still using it in produktion.
This is an old package that uses LPC2138 as target.
Now a days we use LPC2368 and LPC 2387 as target.
The compiler produce good code.
Regards
Carsten

Hi Carsten,

Unfortunately, my target will be STM32. I used the lpc to follow the wiki. Once I get that working I hope the STM32 will be working also. And I would like to use fpc 2.7.1 because I know that this version has enhanced interrupt-handling. I mean, it's easy to use interrupts, at least, I think, reading the sources of the cross-compiler. I once had a working STM32 cross-compiler but there you had to be very carefull when you defined interrupt-routines.

Thanks anyway.

Koenraad Lelong.