On 11/8/2013 9:59 AM, Dennis Poon wrote:
I downloaded the synapse4.0 but the sample project httpSserver inside does not
work.

When I pointed the Chrome and Firefox browser to http://192.168.1.4/

is that url accurate?

firefox reported:

Secure Connection Failed

           An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.1.4.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

this is talking about a secure connection but your url above is for plain http (port 80) not https (port 443)...

Also, the httpserver program had Access Violations when terminated. (seems it
forgets to call Terminate of all threads created).

i can't help with that as all my synapse coding is done in console mode with no GUI mess at all...