On Fri, 11 Apr 2014, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

One consequence of this is that the fphttpclient unit now has support
for the https:// protocol.
<snip>
I have tested on windows and unix, the support for client-side SSL
support works.

I would like to invite people to test and report if they find problems
or missing features.
Thanks a lot - I'll test client side encryption against a CGI
application on Apache... almost posted this morning asking whether
support was upcoming ;)

Well, I committed just in time then :)

That this support is released around the same time as the heartbleed
leak issue,
is entirely coincidental and definitely not intended.
Of course. I'll just make sure to use the proper openssl version when
traversing the big bad internet ;)

People that want to be 100% safe should pull out the internet cable,
and go sit in a Faraday cage. Watch 'enemy of the state' if you need convincing
;)