On 8/5/2014 12:51 PM, leledumbo wrote:
is this still able to be done easily?

No difference I guess:
http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/system/exitproc.html
However, this is better:
http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/system/addexitproc.html

thanks for the pointers! i was extremely tired when i wrote my original post... 16 hours editing (reformatting) a wikipedia table and researching the hundreds of entries in it can really make one's eyes cross :/

does it work even if there's an untrapped exception?

Just try it

i will try... hopefully i won't have to do anything to execute my existing procedures and i'll be able to stop manually executing them in my code as they should be executed automatically by using this method...