Thank you. The options you had me done are very intersting.

I want to show HTML grids and I intend to use a templating engine for
this purpose. But, in stead of embed logics in the template, I think I
need to organize better my code.

Perhaps, I need to build a class THMLTable where I could set a dataset
to be shown and paginated. And by means of a text property, I can fill
the template with one of the presented engines.

--
Luciano de Souza