On 07/11/14 12:04, waldo kitty wrote:
On 11/6/2014 7:39 PM, Steve Gatenby wrote:
Could anybody tell me why the following error is caught by the try except in an
Application, but not in a Library ?

I am needing to find out where try except doesn't do what I think, not fix this
code.

are you seeing a different error than what you are expecting? if so, it is possible that it is triggered elsewhere in your code and not caught there...

As far as I can tell, it falls thru (or back to) the application and is caught there. The problem is if you have a function 'chain' - F1 (app) calls F2 (lib) calls F3 (lib) etc If not caught in the failing function, its impossible to tell at which step it failed