On 10 Mar 2015, at 10:40, OBones wrote:

Xiangrong Fang wrote:
However, like in my first mail, if I define THandler a procedure of object, it makes easier to SetHandler(AMethod); but how can I use that "procedure of object" pointer in the so?

It works the same, cast the data you receive to a TMethod and call the "code" member with the appropriate parameters. So, in the "C" library do this:

Note that you have to make sure that you declare your "procedure of object" as "cdecl" in that case, and as a result you'll also have to declare all methods that you want to assign to this procvar as "cdecl".

Jonas