Jonas Maebe wrote:
Hi,

Please continue this discussion on fpc-other (and in the future, please
also start these kinds of discussions there instead of here).

Sorry Jonas, my fault for not responding to Graeme's posting in the Proper Place.

At the same time I notice Michael Fuchs's quote that "A month later, the [Sourceforge] restrictions were relaxed so that individual projects could indicate whether or not their software should be blocked." I know that FPC has users in Cuba, do they still have problems downloading from Sourceforge?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk