Hi all,

I'm having problems with an application on a client with random A/V's. In order to understand what is going on, I wrote a simple web service client for my mantis tracker using wst, which works well and with the use of the information's from the wiki ( http://wiki.freepascal.org/Logging_exceptions ) I managed to send the exception stack trace to my mantis tracker when it happens.

The problem is that I need to reraise the exception from inside the Application.OnException after I send it's stack trace back to me.

I couldn't find any solution so I'm asking here if anyone have a clue on how can I reraise an exception after I handled it. Is it possible ?

PS: If you think that it will be usefull the simple class that I wrote to create a ticket in mantis using mantisconnect I can post it here or I can upload it anywhere.

PS2: I'm using fpc 2.6.5 ( from fixes_2_6 ) and 3.0.1 ( from fixes_3.0 ) with Lazarus 1.2.7 ( fixes_1_2 ) and 14RC3 ( fixes_1.4 ), so I can use any solution with any fpc/lazarus combination except trunk.

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis