On Mon, 13 Apr 2015, Terry A. Haimann wrote:

I'm sure its possible to connect to Mysql with Zeosdbo from a command
line FreePascal Program, but I am not sure how.  I tried using the same
includes that are for the Lazarus components, but it didn't find those
files.

Any help would be appreciated.

What are the errors you are getting ? Lazarus packages (I'm assuming you use a zeos package) add lots of options to the command-line compiler, most notably -Fu and -Fi options, you should at least mimic those if you compile on the command-line.

It's also perfectly possible to create command-line programs in lazarus, and
compile them on the command-line using lazbuild.
I use that technique myself for automated builds, and it works like a charm.