On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, duilio foschi wrote:

Hi!

I'd like to sync an Android database using a google spreadsheet.

I am aware of this code
pascal-googleapis-oauth2

However I dont see a pascal implementation of Google Data APIs.

they are in subversion, but will compile and work with FPC 2.6.4.

Check subversion: trunk/packages/googleapi
you will need some files from fcl-web/src/base: restbase, and all oauth2 files.

Just copy the lot to a private directory.

If you use lazarus:

Lazarus/components/googleapi (again, in subversion) contains a package 5 example programs that how to use the APIS.
It should work with a released lazarus as well if you copy the contents of the
directory.
It contains a readme on how to work with the Google APIS for FPC 2.6.4.