Hi all,

First off thanks to all who have provided help over the past few weeks, I just have one last thing I'm trying to unravel (that I know of currently) and this project should be done.

The JSON feed I'm reading will have 2 arrays in it, would it be best to copy these to a normal array and then process the data? Or best to step through the TJSONArray?

I'm not sure how to copy a TJSONArray to an Array, I tried: A:= E.Value.AsArray; but that of course did not work.

Any suggestions are as normal greatly appreciated,

Chris