On 10/3/2015 2:15 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:
Yes, I found that but it seems to be a visual component that will interact with a user. My program is a command line application started by cron and running on a headless Pi2B installed inside a box in the wilderness. Only communicates via a mobile broadband modem/router... I need a non-visual one. And I did not intend to host my program on Sourceforge either...

Well, then run a shell script in cron instead of the executable direct. And before starting the executable in that script, check for the existence of a new version that your application has downloaded, and if existent, copy it over the existing one and remove the download... That's a basic method that will work for pretty much any application, not only on written in FPC...

Ralf

---