On Sri, 2015-12-02 at 09:41 +0100, Tomas Hajny wrote:

> On Wed, December 2, 2015 09:28, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> > Saša Janiška wrote:
> > > On Uto, 2015-08-04 at 16:35 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>

> Hi,
>

> Unfortunately, the original poster didn't mention that he wasn't
> subscribed to the list, but I'd suggest keeping him in Cc: of
> potential answers.

I'm the original poster (merged two of my email addresses into new one)
and I'm subscribed to the list, although posting from Gmane or do I miss
something?

> As an additional comment, please note that discussions about general
> advantages and disadvantages/issues of external GUI libraries and/or
> their implementation on a particular platform should be better
> discussed on the fpc-other list.

I did explore fpc-other archives up to the year 2010 and could not find
anything which would resemble the topic.

> Obviously, advantages and disadvantages specifically related to use of
> these libraries with FPC are perfectly on topic in this list.

Let me reassure you that I'm thinking in regard to FPC.

>I mention this because it wasn't clear from the question of the
> original poster which of the cases he was asking about.

I'm a bit surprised considering that my original post was started with:

"I’m new to FPC and researching about different GUI options available to
write open-source multi-platform desktop app using FPC…" ?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold
miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free