It works partially.

broker.pas declare brookfclhttpappbroker.pas, but it was not found:

In fpc.cfg, I tried:

"-Fu./Globals/*"

The compiler said it is an illegal parameter, so I took off the quotes.

-Fu./Globals/*"

It was found ./Globals/Seetings/brokers.pas. It's Ok, but when
compiling brokers.pas,
./Globals/Components/Brook/brookfclhttpappbroker.pas was not found.

Perhaps, it's better to have the work of declaring everything individually.

> On Sat, 5 Dec 2015, luciano de souza wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> On the commandline or in fpc.cfg, I can include search paths as:
>>
>> fpc test.pp -Fu./Componentes
>>
>> But ./Components has a world of subfolders. So I imagine I could
>> indicates all subfolders as:
>>
>> fpc test.pp -Fu./Componentes/*
>>
>> It does not work, so I ask: is there a way to indicates subfolders
>> recursively with -Fu?
>
> You can, but you must quote the path, otherwise the shell will attempt to
> quote it:
>   fpc test.pp "-Fu./Componentes/*"
>
> That should work.
> If you look in the config file fpc.cfg generated by FPC, you will see that
> this technique is used there.
>
> Michael.

Luciano de Souza