On 12/24/2015 11:06 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
On Thursday 24 December 2015 15:24:29 Paul Breneman wrote:
Thanks for a simple IDE that a beginner can install.  I've already
posted a few links on my pages.

At the bottom of this page:
    http://www.controlpascal.com/tutorial.htm
it now leads here:
    http://turbocontrol.com/devoptions.htm
which has a link to ideU at the bottom.

The bottom of two pages doesn't sound very good but hopefully this will
improve.  Thanks again!  :)

Maybe you should list the original too? ;-)

Martin

Yes I should, but the original is not as simple for a beginner to install. But thanks for the *original* as I appreciate all of these options. :)

I should also make a correction: The new IDE is powerful but simple to install!