Hi,

  I generated today two installers for
i386-solaris
ftp://ftp.hu.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/dist/3.0.0/i386-solaris/
 and x86_64-solaris.
ftp://ftp.hu.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/dist/3.0.0/x86_64-solaris/

  These installer come with a GDB-enabled FP IDE,
which was compiled on a Oracle Solaris machine, and
which relies on a number of dynamic libraries to be present...
So, if you have OpenIndiana or OpenSolaris, the IDE will most
probably not work...

  There is a readme-solaris.txt file that explains what I
had to change (with diffs) to be able to generate an installer
that more or less works for solaris.
  I did NOT have the time to test it.

  Please report if you have troubles,

Pierre Muller