On 2016-02-01 14:59, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:

> Could you please categorize any page as "outdated"?

Is there a "outdated" category? If not, I don't know how to add new
categories.

> So later any page within the category could be considered for either update
> or removal.

The problem is that some pages are completely out of date, others have
out of date images (eg: screenshots of lazaras dialogs), and others
might have a section of text out of date.

Do all those get categorised as out of date, or should only whole pages
be marked as such? If the latter, that might help to some extent, but
would be far from a real solution.

The bottom line is, Lazarus needs an actual documentation solution (per
release, like FPC, fpGUI etc) - the wiki is not, and never will be that.

For example:

  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docs-1.4/
  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docs-1.0/
  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docs-0.8/
  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docs-0.4/

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Documentation/3.0.0/
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Documentation/2.6.4/
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Documentation/2.6.0/

Though FPC doesn't have all previous releases available online (viewable
via web browser), you can at least download PDF and HTML archives.

Regards,
  - Graeme -