On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org>
wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Mar 2016, silvioprog wrote:
>
> Hm. I tried many PDF readers on the file. All unix based (okular,
>>> openoffice), but also the Google docs PDF viewer and Firefox PDF reader.
>>> All displayed the PDF just fine.
>>>

>> Now I tried on Google PDF viewer, no errors, but:
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135304375/print.png
>>
>> (sent a print just to you see how it is showed for me)
>>

> Hm. Strange.
>

>> Can you send me the PDF you got ?
>>>

>> It's a pleasure :-)
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135304375/test.pdf
>>

> Seems empty here too.
>
> This is what I get with the normal test font:
> http://www.freepascal.org/~michael/test.pdf

It open fine on Chrome, but on Adobe Reader:

"The font 'Times' contains a bad /BBox."

Can you please try with the original font too, please ?
> (freesans is freely available)

Yes. Do you downloaded it from
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/freefont/freefont-ttf.zip ?

If so, even using this file above I get same problem (Windows 7 64 bits).
:-/

> If that works, it would mean there is something wrong with the Arial font
> handling.

Same problem, and it persists even after install the font in my system. :-(

--
Silvio Clécio