> Would you mind telling the result of dlerror()?

OK, I will follow your tips.
Write you later with the result.

> There are in fact different C compilers which are all able to compile C
or C++.

Yes and nearly all that compilers are the same (why not use sym-link?)

-> "Why not use sym-link in place of copy 8x the same compiler (+- 8 megas)
with different name " -> Dont ask this to FreeBSD forum -> It is sensible.
(I already try)

-> "Why, in the script to create-compile the kernel of FreeBSD, different
compilers are used (that are the same in fact).
Would it not be simpler to use only one compiler ? "  -> Dont ask this to
FreeBSD forum -> It is sensible.  (I already try)

PS: I will become totally fan of FreeBSD when the C-war will end and when it
will be easy to recompile the kernel (with only one compiler).

Many thanks for your excellent tips Marc.

Write you later.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)