On 2016-03-18 10:16, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> There is already a test added, see my private mail to you from this morning.

Ah, I see it now. Thanks. At the time of my message I was still
kick-starting my brain with my first cup of coffee. ;-)

ps:
  What is FPC's policy on using unittest frameworks? Does it only allow
  FPCUnit based test projects in FCL. The unittest units for fcl-pdf
  are already FPCUnit and FPTest compatible. All that is missing is the
  Console and GUI project files for FPTest support (located in the Wisa
  repository). Adding those two files, if possible, would be greatly
  appreciated.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/