> Every time I run my FPC generated executable I get a Security Warning
> dialog pop up and it mentions a "Unknown Publisher", and I have to then
> click the 'Run' button before my application runs.

> Does anybody know what is required to get rid of this Security Warning?

Try

chmls unblock <exename>

Keep a backup of the .exe just in case.

Or try to see if there is an "unblock" in the properties of the .EXE.

If so it is because MSIE adds a note in a secondary stream that it is
downloaded content from an untrusted zone. Your IE zone configuration might
be a cause too.

I've seen report that it sometimes also happens when copying of (non Windows
hosted) shares, but haven't seen that confirmed.

> Like I said, I don't know which much, and when I do us Windows, it's
> normally Win2000 which doesn't have this issue.

It started with XPsp2 IIRC.