On 2016-04-14 05:29, Ryan Joseph wrote:
> The most annoying problem I have with Pascal currently is with
> circular unit dependanices and “global”

If you can give an actual example we can help. I've used TP then Delphi
and now Free Pascal for more than 20+ years. I can probably count on one
hand how many circular reference issues I had. So I dont' think it is
such a big problem as you make out.

Often moving uses clause references from the Interface section to the
Implementation section solve the problem. Sometimes using a base class
in the interface works. Sometimes using Interfaces (the language
feature) is a much better approach.

So again, if you can give an actual example of the various units, and
how they relate (use each other), then we might be able to help you further.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/