On Mon, 25 Apr 2016, Marcos Douglas wrote:

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 3:57 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<mich...@freepascal.org> wrote:

Yes, this is a normal response, it seems ?

Well, I was thinking if an Action should have more priority to execute
if I call it directly on URL — but I don't know if the 'Module
request' was execute because of the bug on PATHINFO or because it has
more priority.

because of the bug on PATHINFO.

You can control the behaviour with the 'PreferModuleName' property.
But that only works if there is a default module.

Even so, PATHINFO should not contain /fcgitest.exe/.
You can trust Microsoft to do things in an incompatible way :/

Yeah... :\
So do you will make a patch or doesn't have time in this week?
Maybe I can try. Now I know there is a SERVER_SOFTWARE variable to
test if is Windows IIS... but if you will fix just tell me, please.

Well, time is of course an issue, but more importantly, I do not have ISS to test with.

I think that PATHINFO needs to be corrected in  custcgi.pp:

Procedure TCGIRequest.InitFromEnvironment:

Something like If Pos('IIS', ServerName)>0 then
  // Cut binary name from PathInfo

It will then also be fixed for FastCGI as it reuses this routine.

I'm still using FPC 2.6.5 version. But I guess this package still
works in this version so, do you think can I replace the fcl-web from
2.6.5 to use 3.0.0 version, after the changes?

It should not be a problem.