Am 09.05.2016 19:50 schrieb "Mazo Winst" <mazofei...@gmail.com>:

> Hello list,
>
> I don't know if here is the correct place to make this question.
>
> I read that mails about implementation of management operators and smart
pointers.

> 1 - These features are expected to be available in which version?

They are currently worked on in a branch. Once they are merged they would
be in trunk which currently is 3.1.1. At the earliest the feature would be
on 3.2.0.

> 2 - Are these features an introduction to Arc objects?

In the case of that implementation the instances themselves wouldn't be
reference counted, but the containers they're passed around in would be
(like C++ smart pointers).

Regards,
Sven