Hi again,
another question: is there any limit in FPC, which causes that only cca 1GB of memory can be used by FPC ? I have program, which reads big XML file (cca 500MB) using TXMLDocument class and attemot to expand it in memory ends with "Out of memory" exception.
It is 32 bit program on 32 bit Windows 7 (with 4GB RAM).
When exception is raised I still have more than 1 GB free memory and in Task mamager I see, that my program takes only 1 GB memory. Probably this is some other limitation , which causes that (max. stack size or so ?)
Can I workaround this somehow ?
Thanks
-Laco.