I have a project that is targeting both Linux (on Raspberry Pi) and
Windows. It started in Delphi 2007 and is a command line utility.

It needs to use some zip compression of binary files, which must be
readable both by the programs and the standard tools (WinZip etc).

I am going to finish the code in Delphi 2007 and then move the files
over to FPC on the RPi and compile there.
So I need a zipper that can be used in both ends and since D2007 does
not come with one built in but FPC does (paszlib), I figured I could
copy the src dir from FPC over to Delphi and use that to compress my
files.

Question before I start:
Does this work or must I add a number of conditionals or such in the
code to make it work?
Also: which files are needed? It looks like the paszlib src dir has a
subdir too with most of the files, is this necessary?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden