On 2016-09-13 20:01, James Richters wrote:
> That was me,  Sorry about that,  I did not realize it was a read only
> repository,  I downloaded a fork of it to my desktop a while ago, so when I
> had a proposed change to it, I just made a pull request the way I normally
> do with git projects.

No worries, many others assume the same. I started the "unofficial" git
mirror as I find it easier to manage and produce my own patches - and
all importantly, patches in multiple "feature branches" so as not to
conflict with each other. I then submit those patches via FPC's Mantis
system.

Maybe some day FPC will move over to Git. ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme