I did some experimenting this morning and found out I could pass references to
the interface and call methods directly without using Supports and incurring
the string compare penalty. There’s also interface delegation I read about and
using “implements” keyword but I couldn’t understand what the purpose of this
is and why it’s even useful.

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 6:45 PM, Ryan Joseph <r...@thealchemistguild.com> wrote:
>
> Some times when I want to communicate with a class I don’t have full scope
> access to I’ll use interfaces and the Supports function to call a method.
> I’ve noticed however that the string compare function that it is used to find
> the interface in the class is very slow and makes them not useable for high
> performance situations. Is there a better way to do this or should I not use
> interfaces like this in FPC?

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph