On 2016-12-04 14:10, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> You'll also need to store the actual size somewhere next to the dynamic
> array, since you can no longer rely on length()

How I'm longing for Java now. Java has a 101 different container classes
as standard. And if that was not enough, you can now mix in generics
based containers too. From Unique lists, sorted lists, filtered sets
(which stay in sync with the original list it was based from) etc. Both
Delphi and FPC are seriously lacking in the container department, though
it seems generics are helping out a lot nowadays.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/