On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:10:05 +0100, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaert...@netcologne.de> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:26:20 +0100
>Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>[...]
>> I found the system.ppu as follows:
>>
>> ~ $ find /home/pi/ -name system.ppu
>> /home/pi/lib/fpc/3.0.0/units/arm-linux/rtl/system.ppu
>>
>> Given that path, what would the correct fpc.cfg setting be?
>> Something like this perhaps:
>>
>> -Fu/home/pi/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget
>> -Fu/home/pi/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
>> -Fu/home/pi/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/rtl
>
>Yes.

I ended up following your advice in the lazarus list by using the
samplecfg utility as follows:

/home/pi/lib/fpc/3.0.0/samplecfg /home/pi/lib/fpc/3.0.0 /home/pi

And it produced an fpc.cfg file with the -Fu settings shown above.
It even replaced the 3.0.0 with the $fpcversion macro.

So I scrapped my old ~/.fpc.cfg file and replaced it with the one made
by samplecfg.

And Lo-And-Behold!
The lazarus make bigide worked to the end!
So now I just have to create the desktop file so Lazarus will appear
in the menu correctly and I can fire it up! :)

Thanks for your advice!
All of this goes into my installation script, which I use every time I
create a new RPi image. My problems this time come from the fact that
I wanted to get away from the /usr/ tree where one has to be sudo all
the time. So both FPC and Lazarus now go into $HOME.
And standard install of for example the seed compiler does not work...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden