On 16/01/17 16:02, fredvs wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Thanks Lucaz for the link.
>
> But this is too complete !

OOps :)

> I will try to explain what i want and if it is possible to do it with
> fphttpclient/server.pas.
>
> I can successfully save to file input from mic/wav/mp3/ogg/flac to wav file.
>
> Is it possible that this file, while recording, could be accessible as a
> URL-file ?

I thought about it a bit... isn't this how YouTube Live Stream or Twitch and
alikes somehow works?
Maybe your inspiration can come from there ?
These usually require 'special' client-side programs anyway, be it a
flash-based or HTML5 video player ...
aka, not a 'normal' file-stream downloader.

> And that  URL-file could be accessed by TThreadHttpGetter +fphttpclient.pas
> ?

If you can feed the HTML5 <nedia> source from fphttpclient hmm, that could be
what you're after?
(provided they don't need SPDY for example, cause that's a bit different than
HTTP [actually IIRC nowadays HTTP/2 it's called?])

> PS: I am not pro in web-stuffs... ;-(

Me Neither :J

> Fre;D

 -L.