And this one ?

op_read: function(OpusFile: TOggOpusFile; pcm : pcint; SampleCount: Integer;
li: pcint): Integer;
op_read_float: function(OpusFile: TOggOpusFile; pcm : pcfloat; SampleCount:
Integer; li: pcint): Integer;
op_read_stereo: function(OpusFile: TOggOpusFile; pcm : pcint; SampleCount:
Integer): Integer;
op_read_float_stereo: function(OpusFile: TOggOpusFile; pcm : pcfloat;
SampleCount: Integer): Integer;

PS: I agree with you : op_read needs a pcm=pcint.
Is it a big crime to use pcm=pcfloat ?
This because I want to use the same main buffer for all formats (16int,
32int and float 32).
And because it is working perfectly.

But, yes, maybe using a int-temp-buffer and then copy its data to the main
float-buffer would be more academic.

Other thing.

On Linux, LibOpus.so and LibOpusFile.so home-compiled are working like
charms.

Sadly, on Windows, using the pre-compiled dll downloaded from Opus-site, I
have problem with OpusFile.dll.

I have checked the dependencies, they are installed.

Opus.dll loads and all methods can be accessed.

But with OpusFile.dll, it loads but trying to access any method gives:

0x74728ff0 in strlen () from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll

Aaargh, Google did not help.

Many thanks.

Fre;D

-----