On Mon, January 16, 2017 1:21 pm, Lars wrote:
..
> On Mon, January 16, 2017 3:59 am, Sven Barth wrote:
>> No, FPC is a compiler, not a "runner" or debugger. That would even be
>> one of the few points where patches would *not* be welcome.
>>

> fpcrun.exe is an alternative to "fpc run"
>
> fpcrun.exe is trivial, and I can copy it into my fpc directory.. but
> wondered if others needed it.

trivial indeed...

https://github.com/z505/fpcRun

Project started on github. Tested to work on Windows.

Now I just have to try Unix, as, executeprocess works slightly different
on that system and some absolute path configuration to fpc might be
needed.

So basically FPCRUN.EXE project is now known as fpr.exe... as fpr is
easier to type at the command line for the lazy