On Wednesday 01 March 2017 02:40:44 nore...@z505.com wrote:
> On 2017-02-14 08:51, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> > Hi,
> > MSEide+MSEgui 4.4 for Free Pascal 3.0.2 has been released:
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui/
> >
> > There are also new versions of the ARM (Raspberry Pi) cross and native
> > environments for Free Pascal:
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui/files/fpcrossarm/
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui/files/fpcarm/
> >
> > and new versions of MSEgit, MSEspice and MSErun:
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseuniverse/
>
> Is there a wiki or information page explaining what mserun is, along
> with others mentioned above.. I could not find it on google.

MSErun is a tool which can be used to run command groups which are defined in
a GUI in a hierarchical manner and which has the same flexible macro facility
as MSEide. I use it as build tool for the MSE* projects and in order to run
test cases. Please ask questions about the MSE* projects on the mailinglist:
Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net/

Martin