On 03/16/2017 06:56 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 2017-03-11 23:23, Daniel Gaspary wrote:
I was reading about the new Firefox making WebAssembly publicly available
("On Tuesday Firefox 52 became the first browser to support WebAssembly

My system (FreeBSD) is compiling Firefox 52 in the background as we
speak. I’m very curious to see how the Zen Garden demo runs here.

  https://s3.amazonaws.com/mozilla-games/ZenGarden/EpicZenGarden.html

is this a takeoff from the movie AVATAR where they go up to choose their flying lizard creature?