On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 5:16 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<mich...@freepascal.org> wrote:
> In fact, there is an alternate approach, transpiling pascal to Javascript.
>
> It's much farther ahead than the webassembly target, already produces
> programs running in the browser and the first web-based components are
> already being developed using this approach.

What is the role of those components ?

Reading this thread I was thinking would be nice (easier to work) ) to
have access to browser components via a fpc lib.

Something like fcl-browser-facilities (terrible name, I know), where
you could simple calls to DOM parts.

Whether this is already in fcl-js, sorry, I didn't knew about it..