On 05/17/2017 11:19 PM, James Richters wrote:

If I get the full screen by setting fullscreengraph := True; then it does seem to report stop scaling and now everything fits correctly on the screen, however… this has it’s own issues. For some reason when I use this to obtain full screen, it does not task switch anywhere near as gracefully as using SetWindowLongPTR(graphwindow, GWL_STYLE, 0); If I task switch to anything else, the graph window disappears completely, so now I have nothing to click on to get it back, and using ShowWindow() to get it back takes a very long time. Then when I eventually get the window back, it no longer responds to the keyboard.

I just committed a fix, which might fix the issue with your program no longer responding to the keyboard, after alt-tabbing away and then clicking back to your application window. Can you test if r714 (ptcpas trunk in the sourceforge repo) fixes this bug?

Nikolay