On 05/26/2017 10:25 PM, Paul Breneman wrote:
On 05/26/2017 06:25 AM, fredvs wrote:
Paul Breneman wrote
I'll try to figure out how to do things (using ideU) first on my 64-bit
Xubuntu 16.04.  After that is clear it should be easier to try the same
thing on Android?  Are there any wiki pages for this?  If not I'd like
to help create one.

Hello Paul.

Are you taking about a wiki for MSEide-ideU ?

Yes, that is where I would like to start.

The wiki page that you linked below looks like a good start. I'll try to help do something similar for console and fpGUI programs using ideU.

I got a little started: http://wiki.freepascal.org/ideU

Probably should add additional pages for:
A) Example of use (polYdev, translating fpc applications into Java applications with text that started this message thread) B) How to start (for beginners per www.controlpascal.com/tutorial.htm *after* start with mini distributions) - first step (install complete fpc, compile & run a console program like *Hello World*, introduce debugging?)
- second step (install fpGUI, compile & run Control Terminal)

How simple can we make this? Thanks to all of the FPC developers, fredvs, Graeme!

If so, shame on me. I promised to Martin to make one but I did not find time
to do it.

I did this one : http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/MSEide_MSEgui_first_step

But, of ourse, it is not enough.

Huh, or maybe you are talking about something else...