> On May 28, 2017, at 10:33 PM, Ryan Joseph <r...@thealchemistguild.com> wrote:
>
>       projTransform := TMatrix4x4.CreatePerspective(60.0, 500 / 500, 0.1,
> 10.0);
>       modelTransform := TMatrix4x4.CreateTranslation(0, 0, -3.0) *
> TMat4.CreateRotateX(54);

I found out the problem. I was expecting the multiply to work like with GLM
where you could do:

translation * rotation

but with the operator overloads I need to do protation * translation. Anthony’s
multiply matrix 4 operators did this in the order I expected and how I figured
it out. Not sure why and it’s probably not safe to swap the parameters because
it would likely break other parts of the unit.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph