>As I mentioned, AggPas can use allocated memory, array, a memory image etc as
>its rendering buffer. If you want a graphical console program
>(eg: using Linux Console Framebuffer) using AggPas, then render your
>application output via AggPas to a memory image, then bitblit that image
>to the console graphics output in whatever paint event you have available.

>Using AggPas with desktop GUI applications works pretty much identical as
>above, except it bitblit's the memory image to the Window Canvas.

What is the best method for getting the memory image to a ptcgraph window?  I
have been trying to figure how to use something like putimage to do this but
I'm not sure how to do it or if it's even the best way.    I think I probably
need to convert the format of the memory buffer or something, but I can't
figure out what to do.

I've re-attached Graeme's sample slightly modified to open the ptcgraph window,
and attempt to use putimage on line 103 but when I run it I get 217- access
violation

Any advice on how to get the image into the window is greatly appreciated.

James