On 08/10/17 21:24, leledumbo via fpc-pascal wrote:
There is my old feature request about it
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30344 :) You can monitor it.

No one seems to care to implement it, so if you badly need it:  sj.patch
<http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/file/t111899/sj.patch>
Apply in compiler directory (please checkout r37430 at least), I only svn
diff there, not in the top level directory (I have modifications to certain
packages).

Now a patch has been integrated for this , perhaps it could be added to Lazarus Project Options | Compiler Options | Parsing

BTW why would anyone want
{$WRITEABLECONST ON}

writable constants is an oxymoron and goes against the whole philosophy of strict types which is central to Pascal.

:?