On 2017-11-11 01:48, James Richters wrote:
I can use a dynamic method with PTCGraph with getimage and putimage But if I allocate memory this way, while it works fine with getimage
and putimage, I can't figure out how to use it with AggPas because
the first 3 words are not part of the bitmap data...

AggPas doesn't care where or what the data buffer is, as long as you tell AggPas where to start, width, height and stride. So use GetImage, assign that buffer to a pointer. Increment the pointer by (3 * Size(Word)) and give that pointer to agg.Attach().

That should do the trick.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/