On 06/12/17 19:32, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
Yes, but since no one compiles the package manually, it is unnecessary.

Hi Mattias,

Yes, it is unnecessary, but I suppose that many people could try to compile the packages as a first approach to the project as I did, just to test if everything compiles without errors.

This weekend I have been playing with pas2js and I liked it very much, so far everything I have done with it works fine, nothing fussy, mostly XMLHttpRequest and DOM.

Keep up the good work guys, coding for the web without the need to do it directly in Javascript is amazing, I don't like the untyped languages.

Best Regards.

--
Victor Campillo