> The logo is very good, and well connected to the tradtion set by the
> animated gif. The alternative would be to use a frame of the animation, or
> similar sideways cheetah, but scaled up so it can have different
> resolutions. But the head is more compact, which speaks in its favor.

Thank you.

> I am not sure how bit the *need* is but it doesn't hurt to have an
> official still image logo.

If we want the young generation to know Pascal with a new paradigm, a
modern programming language paradigm, I think this branding effort is quite
important. There are so many people still think that Pascal today is still
the old 70's Pascal. I even found many universities, at least in my
country, that still teach Pascal using Turbo Pascal. When I introduced them
to new and modern Pascal, the FPC/Lazarus (or Delphi), they were amazed at
how modern Pascal is!

–Mr Bee