On Thu, 26 Apr 2018, Marco van de Voort wrote:

In our previous episode, Michael Van Canneyt said:
>From my point of view, you can do anything with FPC.

Why would you not be able to build a GUI app with FPC/Lazarus ?

The only difficult thing at this point - from my point of view - is
interaction with some Microsoft products such as an exchange server, Active directory etc. where all the 'easy access' methods are only
available as .NET assemblies.

My first active directory application with FPC was with FPC 1.1 in 2003 :-)

Just using winapi functions. IIRC it was to get some information tables for
the exchange team. You might still need winapi-jedi, as I did though :_)

I know this exists, but things have changed considerably since 2003 :)