2018. 05. 24. 9:37 keltezéssel, Michael Van Canneyt írta:
Are these functions callbacks ? If so, is the calling convention correct ?

I used xmlSchemaSetValidErrors and the documentation say "Set the error and warning callback informations". Tried with and without cdecl.

Meanwhile tried xmlSchemaSetValidStructuredErrors and that works with Win32, Win64 and Linux 64bit.

Is libxml package have a maintainer or is it a legacy/deprecated thing? I experienced some differences between the documentation of libxml2 and the "Interfaces for validating" section in xmlschemas.inc.

Gabor