> On Jun 22, 2018, at 8:32 PM, Joost van der Sluis <jo...@cnoc.nl> wrote:
>
> I read Ryan's mail as an attempt to get involved in some
> compiler-development. And he's wondering what a nice task could be.

Yes that’s right. I honestly thought default record fields was a requested
feature and it’s one I wanted also.

Remember this is all relative to the users. Sven's dynamic array extensions are
great but honestly I’d rather have better record init since I do that more
often. That doesn’t mean I don’t want dynamic arrays in the language at all.

The biggest item on my wish list is anonymous functions but that’s way over my
head. I’d like class helpers to exist in multiple scopes at once but I’m pretty
sure I couldn’t do that either, or I’d give up before it was finished.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph