> On Jul 1, 2018, at 11:55 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org>
> wrote:
>
> And to what page would this script then point when you find something ? If it
> was easy, it would have been done already.
>
> But, here's your shot at contributing :)

The easiest thing would be to read the .chm file and search that like a .chm
reader but the file is 3.4M so every request to search would require opening
and reading the file (is that a deal breaker for a web server?). Another option
is reading the .chm file once and build a SQL database from all the
class/method names.

I’m not really sure the best way to do this over the web but I can’t think of
at least the 2 most obvious ways.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph